I'm 3vA

I'm 3vA

Friday, April 8, 2011

Am I too demanding?

Its not that i don't like or don't want to.
Sometimes I really feel I'm a 宅女 or even worse. A book worm. Ishhh.

I wanted to have fun with friends while I can (cant do it oftenly after we start working right?)
I wanted to travel with you sometimes.
I wanted to camwhore and window shopping with my bestie.
I wanted to be more lady like, having pretty cloths in my wardrobe and crazy shopping once in a while.
I wanted to be smarter and sporty a little.

Started to get tired of the routine everyday.
Most of the time i be either campus or home,not elsewhere.
I really hope mama can give me a little more freedom tho.
I hardly remember when was the last time I officially hang out with friends.
Sometimes I cheat so i can go out. I really don't like to do so, i wanted to tell u the truth but most of the time u just said no to me. College life isn't all about books and books and books. Meeting each other in classroom is not social life too. I do envy my friends, that's why i feel weird i think.
I really like to be pretty just that u don't know. Almost all the girls like fashion, you just not allow me to buy but somehow you allowed sis. I feel unfair.

Will i be too demanding to have this kinda thought?
I will feel bad and selfish cause i only think using my angle not hers.
Sigh i don't know too. Get lost already. Mama i still love u d ♥
I can set my law statue already.
Section 1 Eva Act 2010 states that she cant go out unless she has classes.
No exception yet to be passed by Parliament :s

By the way, graduation ceremony will be held on tomorrow and i quite headache about it.
And, i passed law PT special wahahahahaha!!!
Luckily i still have you so that my world is not just black and white ♥

1 comment:

B3rri said...

sangat sweet nya.. i miss u too !
miss the time we hang out =[
lets make it.. maybe sem break or wat.. :D
window shopping always the best ! XD