I'm 3vA

I'm 3vA

Friday, February 11, 2011

Stars always upon the sky


Recovered from the wounds and have a fresh start
I still, won't giving up you
It's a fact that you've become part of my life
without you, the puzzle just won't complete

So afraid of Ms. Pushpa will be giving small test
so 4 of us, the loves one, Berry and HuiVon skipped F4 class yesterday and sign attendance on cinema lol.
I love Hong Kong !!
Lots of funny jokes made us laugh like mad and yet it's meaningful.

Quote from inside :
"这里有一种味道"
"什么味?"
"人情味"


"Eva, PT1 starts on 1st March leh
how come you haven't study anything yet?"
aiyorrr, I know TT
I have not much of commitment towards it
sei fo x.X
(If) Any course mates that reading my blog and you also not yet study,
move your butt from your computer/lappie and START study!

last but not least,
happy CNY :)

1 comment:

B3rri said...

happy cny and happy valentines my dear.. =) ♥