I'm 3vA

I'm 3vA

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine =3

My first Valentine celebration with him is simple but memorable.
In fact, I never celebrate Valentine before with ex-s =S
Past 2 years I've been celebrating it with my bestie hiahia ~
eh, who says valentine must be celebrate with your partners only ?
Time to jump out from the frame buddy :)

Something bad happened before the celebration,
thanks the loves one would let it go,
I'll learn the lesson from mistake I've done ><
We went Pasta Zanmai for lunch and grab some MacDonald's Sundae as dessert.
I really hope you like the card
the present ehem..
I do mind you like these or not actually
still my first time marx ><
I like the bear bear cup u gave me =) <3

Thank you for accompany me this Valentine
I appreciate it. a lot =)

No comments: