I'm 3vA

I'm 3vA

Friday, February 18, 2011

Result, Movie & You

I thought I've prepared enough, getting my result on Monday
but the nearer it comes, the more nervous I feel.
I know myself well. I'm not that kind of very hard working type or genius type,
My result has been up and down like roller coaster -.-
overall it's an average mark over last semester.

Average might be good sometimes and not sometimes.
What if I gets 50-1 ? *Touch wood*
Damn, I'll surely jumping in front of the computer and shouting "what the hell?!"
Anyway, what's done is done. No regret for the past !

Aim higher when you got the ability to.
It's a gift where others might not have it.
Who knows what happened if you put full effort on something?
There might really have miracle and I do believe in it.

Wanted to watch the following movies recently :


Burlesque


Black Swan


Sanctum


I am number four

So much to watch but PT's coming soon =(
Wish I could watch ghost movie with you one day.


You're good enough for who you are.
We both do get something that we've lost before now.
No words to express it except ..



No comments: