I'm 3vA

I'm 3vA

Friday, June 17, 2011

Holiday

Changed template :)
I'm still bad in these D:
Anyone voluntary help me to design? XD

Had my 1st outing in this holiday.
About the exam, i don't even want to mention it.
It's TERRIBLE!! Who to blame? Myself la :(
I've lost the spirit i used to have last year.
Can u imagine what will happen if u last min study for ACCA exam?
MATI x.X if really something *touchwood* happened, i will accept.
Okay, i went too far.

Went back to campus yesterday to attend OBU briefing.
Surprisingly, it wasn't for us yet -.-
Left earlier to pyramid together with ling,sylvia,liangbing,choy n sher min.
I never know window shopping could be this fun wahaha!!
This was my 3rd time window shopping (yes,3rd time in my whole life,got problem is it?)
I used to think it is boring and meaningless :x
Thanks to ling for keep choosing cloth for me to try on or else i would still think it's meaningless xD
In the same time, learnt much more thing about cloth LOL

Met Christine in Kitchen xDD
Choy n sher min left before lunch session, left 4 of us.
Please be AWARE when u ordering mac value lunch and tell the cashier you want REGULAR.
She gave me big one grrrr ><

After lunch, continue window shopping session again~
Ling and lb burned a super huge hole in their pocket *ouch*
Nvm la. Those cloth worth it right? XD
Met aileng,vv and michelle while walking back to campus :)

That's overall what i've been through ytd.
I didnt manage to snap any photo AAAAAARRRRGHH ><
Must rmb next time !

Dear had his leg injured :((
I felt the pain too.
Wish him recover as soon as possible ♥

That's all for today :)
Ciao.

3 comments:

B3rri said...

muahahahahahahahahaha!!!

3vA said...

Ehh why u laugh till like that? Evil laugh ><

I am aileng said...

Eva ! at last, a post from you !