I'm 3vA

I'm 3vA

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mummy's birthday

21/6/11


We don't really celebrate it. Not even a cake D:
Just a card I've made and put it on her desktop as wallpaper.
Felt so sorry weih :( she got too much things to do
Then she just menganggap the father's day celebration as her pre-birthday celebration :(

I accompanied her the whole day session, running here and there.
She ffk-ed the evening meeting cause not able to reach on time and we not having our lunch yet!
We had discussed this for half an hour on the car kept asking each other,
"Eh, what to eat?"
"Errr. This restaurant?"
"Dont want. Not nice" =.=
Guess what? Till the end we went to Papparich! Lol.


Pineapple Juice




If you are vegetarian, you got nothing to eat but fried rice with eggs x.x
The vege section in menu is not available at ALL.
Maybe that branch not available only ? Hmm.




Mum:"You still can snap photo arh? I'm starving already la!"


Roti Bakar with Kaya




I know I always not punctual to update my blog lol.
Gonna buy her a cake tomorrow :P

No comments: