I'm 3vA

I'm 3vA

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bye bye holiday

Is holiday always ends that fast?
Too bad i'm poor in control myself.
Holiday mood not yet off la D:

Had dinner twice with my big big family woohoo~
This is so precious as my dad/uncle does not be around KL, they need to outstation as the job required to do so, especially my dad. He can just be at China/Taiwan for 1 month plus only come back D:
First dinner is like a reunion dinner and the second is because my aunt's birthday celebration!
Took a lot of photo but none was uploaded yet LOL

We dined in Vivo@the curve. I have to admit their foods are quite nice, at least there are still some options provided for vegetarian okay? Most of the restaurant do not even bother and they just lost opportunity to earn more revenue from us xD but then, every vege meal sure got one thing,MUSHROOM!
Mushroom pizza, mushroom soup, mushroom baked rice! I felt myself become a mushroom already.

Another dinner was at a food court in Jinjang. Gees. I never thought there is a food court existed at this area and that big! I love their green curry so much ><
This dinner wasn't just us, aunt's relatives came as well. The height my cousin's cousin (lol) is comparable with my brother -.- they both looks like twin tower while standing together. Siao weih~ and both of them are super thin! No extra fats at all. *sob* when I can be that thin?
Photos will be uploaded as soon as i get them.

Audit class yesterday was urrm. I don't know. Looks easy but hard to memorize. My hand was tired due to the super duper banyak notes to copy.F7 today seems to be a bit worse cause got homework already! Steady steady, work hard from now and get fruits at future!
I would miss my friends a lot as we are in different group already. To be honest, I am afraid when I having class today. Many unknown faces :(

I think I successfully cut off some of my fats and I don't know how's that works. No surprise look la please I will 暗爽 xDD

Off to study! ♥