I'm 3vA

I'm 3vA

Saturday, July 16, 2011

19th birthday :D

Aloha ~!
Woke up early just to update my 'deadly' blog.
I wish I could do the same thing to my studies =X
Really very happy yesterday. I just keep smiling and smiling all day long,hope I won't scare off people away with the idiot look? I am normal!

Received a lot of wishes from Facebook,messages inbox and some phone calls !
For the phone call part, I need to mention about TEO KAI YUAN. Omg I never thought he would call and made me keep guessing who is this fella because I forgot to save his new number. Thankiu !!
Okay la yw. I know u know la har xP Happy belated birthday to you as well!!

Since I have got F9 to attend from 2:30pm to 6:00pm. Dear offered to fetch me go campus hehe~ Sweet kah? Yes. :P You need to know how long the distance is from Old Klang road -> Kepong -> Sunway University. It's approximately 50km and somemore have to fetch me home which means 100km in total and driving is very tiring one you know? Thank you my dear! We went De Pastry Chef@Manjalara for lunch and he bought me lollipop after lunch xD Received call from daddy during the lunch. :)

I was quite worried that we will be late for class, I like Joyce a lot,I don't want to be late :P but dear's prediction is so accurate that we even reached earlier. How do I live without you? xP I didn't expect much that bear and ling will celebrate together with me due to different classes and schedules. (I'm still sad we are in different class :( ) Able see them just more than enough. You two really out of expectation! Even the present also !! I swear I will use them! Too bad I saw the cake and your plan failed xDD

It was 6:15+pm when the class ended, we trying to rush back home and ended stuck in the traffic jam. The heavy rain even worsen the jam. Lesson learned, never ever go back home immediately when class ended after 6pm, go pyramid in stead and leave at 7pm. Planned to eat snowflake @ kota damansara but the road to there is super duper jam so we changed to eat char ho fan beside the street xD The rain still pouring that time,he held me tightly and crossed road safely. Romantic-nya xD I didn't really eat much cause later have to go pizza hut to meet my family members, made him ate another additional half plate of mine teehee~ Dear then fetched me home & headed back his home.

By the time mummy fetched us to pizza hut is already 9pm lol. Grandpa, grandma, uncle, aunt & Even was there :D Ning was too tired because of the tuition and she just slept on the table! Salute. Camwhored here and there a bit with Even. Ate a bit pizza and home sweet home :p

Oh ya. Almost forgot to mention I had a pre-celebration with yw @ snowflake as well. Hmm? What? It's not? I assumed it was. :) Now i know what to order already xDD Sesame sensation is highly recommended for peanuts lover! It's actually a peanut ice with topping of mini pearls, sesame taroball and red bean, costs RM6.90. Taroball series is also a good option to consider. I fall in love with their taroballs ! Chewy and yummy :D

I am super lazy to upload each and every photo, so just picked few of them and combined it into one :D I'm smart right ? Say yes please :P No? Ignore you xD



The peoples I love!



Foods!



Present :D



That's the end of this post.
Thanks for everyone and everything <3
Ciao.

No comments: