I'm 3vA

I'm 3vA

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

200th post


I got nothing to do right now so .. :s I enjoy reading the post written by people around me more than blogging myself hahaha!!

Congratulation to both passed & failed fellow friends! For those who passed, congratulate that your hard work has paid off. Don't let your guard down & fight harder for the coming challenges. For those who failed, you tried your best too. Life can't be smooth always, there will be tones of hole waiting you to avoid or go through it. You may think that you've fallen into a deep hole now, it's okay, just straighten up yourself and put in more effort to climb out for that particular hole! The longer you stay, the worse you feel.

Warning to one of my dearie : I will be there for you :) YOU MADE ME DARN WORRIED. DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN & I STILL COULDN'T REACH YOU RAWR.

I've passed all 3 papers which are F4,5 & 6 *phew* F5 result was unexpected. This paper scores the highest among 3 and you know what? I thought I'm going to fail this one the moment I stepped out from the exam hall. Weird eh? Yea I've passed, so what? There are more challenges waiting me ahead. I got this phobia that when I score better than my expectation or I should say when someone praised me? I will become over confident towards myself which made me fall harder in the future. I don't like my attitude yet I'm that kind of person who needs to be recognized to motivate myself to improve & become better. See, very mao2 dun4 -.-

Currently, I'm taking F7,8 & 9 & just got back PT1 result which was badly attempted. NO MORE LAST MIN STUDY EVA LEE! you will just turning your future into a not so bright one. Process might be tough but you know there are companions beside you. Stay strong. Study smart. :3




Cheers. :)